- 100% owned by Newcrest Mining Limited, one of the top five gold companies in the world by reserves and market capitalisation.
- Located 25 kilometres south-west of Orange in central western New South Wales, Australia.
- Operations include one underground mine (Cadia East) and an ore processing facility.
- In the financial year ending 30 June 2015, CVO produced 667,418 ounces of gold and 73,697 tonnes of copper.
- Over 8 million ounces of gold has been produced from CVO since commercial production commenced in 1999.
For more information visit www.newcrest.com.au/our-business/operations/cadia-nsw/